People Do Business With People, Which Is Why Good People Are Key To The Success Of Any Business
Become a part of and help build a growing team
Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
Learn new skills and gain new knowledge
Working together to improve business & relationships
Our Current Vacancies
Business Development Manager
Ironshare a Cyber Security, Consulting and Managed Services company are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. The selected candidate will be responsible for selling Cyber Security solutions comprising cloud services, software, hardware, consulting, professional services and managed services across a growing client base.
- Develop and establish a sales and business development strategy
- Own the end to end sales process including response documents
- Develop and close a pipeline of Cyber Security opportunities
- End-to-end ownership for sales opportunities
- Help the customer through a process of understanding their requirements.
- Create sales material, customer proposals and negotiate commercials.
- Manage external suppliers and partner relationships.
- Drive partnership and collaboration with existing and new vendors
- Develop long term relationships with customers and partners
- Keep up to date with evolving technologies
- 5 years experience in sales and business development
- Understanding and track record in selling Cyber Security or IT solutions.
- The ability to develop new customers and manage the entire lifecycle from the start through to successful outcome
- Strong communication, documentation and customer facing skills
- Be able to achieve and report on weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- An ability to generate new opportunities in existing customers
- Evidence of selling, with a good knowledge of Professional Services and Managed Services engagements
- Some experience in digital marketing an advantage
- An understanding of Cyber Security technologies and Information Security.
- Experience working with large IT vendors such as Cisco and Microsoft etc.
- An understanding of current and emerging technologies
Starting salary of £25-£35k – uncapped commission
Job Application Contact Form
If you are interested in any of the current vacancies please complete the below contact form.